W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 is one of the most deceptive and pesky cyber threat. It belongs to family of Trojan and attempts to exploit your working when you are surfing the Internet. Whatever version of Windows computers you are using, it bears ability to attack all. It is extremely expert in finding loopholes in a PC and infiltrates secretly without users consent using unfair sources. For example, attachments of junk emails, online games, pirated software, torrents, freeware, infected USB drives, etc. So, it is better to be cautious while online and remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 instantly in case of detection otherwise it would sustain critical issues in the system.
W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 injects malicious files and many harmful processes that gets hidden in background and corrupts legit applications. It affects system working speed and downloads lots of virus, worm, keylogger, etc. to make it crash down. More worst, it overtakes security programs, conducts false scans and forces you to register bogus updater to enhance PC functioning. But it does nothing rather to harm PC stability and also displays unwanted popups which redirects your browsers searches. Even it initiates data stealing, software corruption, identity theft and that’s why it is critically necessary to delete W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 quickly.
Remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 Completely
W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 is certainly the most troublesome threat which should be removed immediately from your PC. There are two possible ways to remove any malicious application from Windows PC one is manual removal and using SpyHunter Malware Scanner is another. Users should know that manual removal option is risky and quite complicated. Users with advanced technical skill are suggested to go for manual removal. In case if you are technically not very sound or a newbie users then you should better opt for another option and make use of SpyHunter in order to remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 virus easily and safely. Well, here in this particular removal guide you will get both the options for you choose the one that suits you the most.
Ways to Remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 Virus
Option A :- Remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 With SpyHunter (Easy & Safe for all users) Recommended
Option B :- Remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only
Option A:- Remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 With SpyHunter
If you want to remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 quickly and easily from your system then you should use SpyHunter in order to delete this threat automatically from your PC. SpyHunter is one of the best anti-malware application in market now. It is quick, effective and very easy to use. It is capable to detect and remove all kinds of critical threats easily. It supports all the versions of Windows OS. It provide a complete package of all necessary features which will provide complete protection to your PC. SpyHunter is such an advanced and powerful utility which can remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 virus completely from your system in just few easy steps. Additionally, in order to use this significant tool users does not needs any kind of technician skills.
Amazing Features Provides By SpyHunter
- Malware Protection – This feature will help the users to Detect as well as remove rootkits, which are used to stealth install rogue anti-virus application and other trojans.
- One-On-One Customer Support – Well, the Spyware Helpdesk feature is an interactive one-on-one customer support solution designed to handle any issues that SpyHunter is not able to automatically solve.
- System Guard – This feature will identify all new threats and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.
- Latest Malware Definition Updates – Daily malware definition updates ensure complete protection for your system from the latest malware threats.
Steps to Remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 virus With SpyHunter
1 :- Click on bellow button to download SpyHunter in your PC.
2 :- Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe in your PC to install it in your system.
3 :- Now click on Start New Scan button to detect and all harmful threats in your PC.
4 :- Click Fix Threats to remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 with all other viruses completely.
Option B:- Remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 Manually
Important – If you are looking for manual methods to delete W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 then you must know that these option sometimes can go wrong due to lack of technical skill. Hence, you need to be a computer geek and will also need previous malware removal skills in order to remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 virus from your system.
Steps To Remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 Manually
End W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 malicious process from Windows Task Manger
- Click Windows logo + R button together to open Run in your PC.
- Type taskmgr in Run and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 related process and click End Process.
Uninstall W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 From Control Panel
From Windows XP Control Panel
- Go to Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Program option.
- Form the list of all installed application select and remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 and other malicious applications.
From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Click Start button to and select Control Panel option from Start menu.
- Go to Programs section and select Uninstall a program option.
- Now select W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 related application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program under the Program Category.
- Find out all application related with W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 and hit Uninstall tab.
From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start and select Settings option.
- Now Go to System Option.
- Now select Programs & Feature option.
- Select W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 and click on Uninstall tab.
Remove W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 From Browser Extension
Remove Extensions From Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the vertical three dots (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu.
- Click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose all malicious or unwanted extensions.
- Click on trash bin icon to remove all malicious extension created by W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384.
Remove Extensions From Mozilla Firefox
- Open browser and click on the gear (☰) icon from top right corner to open browser menu.
- Select Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select all malicious add-on related with W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384.
- Click the Remove button.
Remove Extensions From Internet Explorer
- Open browser tool by clicking on Setting Icon from the right-top corner of your browser.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Select More information button and click on Remove button.
Reset Microsoft Edge Homepage
Microsoft Edge does not have the extensions option. Therefore, you should to reset your browser homepage which has been modified by this very threat.
- Open Edge browser, Click on More (…) icon from top right corner and select Settings.
- Now click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Now click on <Add new> option.
- Select your favorite search engine and click Add as default button.
Delete harmful registry made by W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 Virus
- Press “Windows + R” button sententiously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 virus.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Reset Web Borwser to Revert Settings Modified by W32/Trojan.DWUG-1384 (Optional)
Reset Google Chrome
- Open browser in your PC.
- Click on menu button to open browser menu.
- Go to Settings and click Show advanced settings option.
- Press Reset settings to restore all modified browser settings.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Run Mozilla Firefox browser in your PC.
- Click on menu option and select Help icon.
- Here you will need to click on Troubleshooting Information option.
- Now click on Reset Firefox option.
- Click Reset Mozilla Firefox again to confirm.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- First of all run Internet Explorer browser and Click on Tools tab.
- Select Internet option from drop down list.
- Choose Advanced tab and click Reset button.
- Select Delete personal settings check box and click on Reset button.
- Now click on close button and restart your browser.
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser Setting
- Click on More (…) icon from the top right corner of your Edge browser
- Click on Settings option.
- Now click on View Advanced Settings option.
- In this step you will need to select Choose what to clear option.
- Now click in checkbox for the first three option and hit Clear tab.