Are you having tough time while browsing Internet on your PC? Annoyed due to Bitlord? Want to remove this threat completely? Well, if yes then you are certainly reading the right post now. This article will help you to get rid of all these issue easily. Here, you will get a complete and easy guide to deal with Bitlord virus in Windows PC.
Bitlord or Bitlord ads or ads by Bitlord is one of the most annoying malware infection which is categorized as adware virus. Well, it is such a cunning malware infection that pretends to be a legitimate and useful online shopping assistant. It claims to provide you best product and significant deals on every online purchase. However, users should not trust this threat as it is nothing about an advertising platform deployed by hackers. The sole motive of this critical adware virus is to promote sponsored endorsements on your browsing screen. It contagiously show various ads, pop-up messages, fake deals, online discount offers, coupon codes, banners, forged system warnings etc. On whatever website you visit. Bitlord virus will simply ruin you entire browsing experience if not removed soon.
Due to Bitlord virus users will experience several critical issues specially browsing related problems. It slows down your Internet speed and even misguide victims on various questionable sites. Moreover, it will restrict the victims to visit their desirable sites in compromised computer. Users must know that this particular adware infection can secretly download various other harmful viruses in your PC without even your permission. The worst thing about this critical adware infection is that it monitors users online activities and record your confidential information which can prove quite costly if falls in wrong hands. Hereupon, users are advised to remove Bitlord virus at the earliest from infected computing machine.
Remove Bitlord Completely
Bitlord is certainly the most troublesome threat which should be removed immediately from your PC. There are two possible ways to remove any malicious application from Windows PC one is manual removal and using SpyHunter Malware Scanner is another. Users should know that manual removal option is risky and quite complicated. Users with advanced technical skill are suggested to go for manual removal. In case if you are technically not very sound or a newbie users then you should better opt for another option and make use of SpyHunter in order to remove Bitlord virus easily and safely. Well, here in this particular removal guide you will get both the options for you choose the one that suits you the most.
Ways to Remove Bitlord Virus
Option A :- Remove Bitlord With SpyHunter (Easy & Safe for all users) Recommended
Option B :- Remove Bitlord Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only
Option A:- Remove Bitlord With SpyHunter
If you want to remove Bitlord quickly and easily from your system then you should use SpyHunter in order to delete this threat automatically from your PC. SpyHunter is one of the best anti-malware application in market now. It is quick, effective and very easy to use. It is capable to detect and remove all kinds of critical threats easily. It supports all the versions of Windows OS. It provide a complete package of all necessary features which will provide complete protection to your PC. SpyHunter is such an advanced and powerful utility which can remove Bitlord virus completely from your system in just few easy steps. Additionally, in order to use this significant tool users does not needs any kind of technician skills.
Amazing Features Provides By SpyHunter
- Malware Protection – This feature will help the users to Detect as well as remove rootkits, which are used to stealth install rogue anti-virus application and other trojans.
- One-On-One Customer Support – Well, the Spyware Helpdesk feature is an interactive one-on-one customer support solution designed to handle any issues that SpyHunter is not able to automatically solve.
- System Guard – This feature will identify all new threats and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.
- Latest Malware Definition Updates – Daily malware definition updates ensure complete protection for your system from the latest malware threats.
Steps to Remove Bitlord virus With SpyHunter
1 :- Click on bellow button to download SpyHunter in your PC.
2 :- Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe in your PC to install it in your system.
3 :- Now click on Start New Scan button to detect and all harmful threats in your PC.
4 :- Click Fix Threats to remove Bitlord with all other viruses completely.
Option B:- Remove Bitlord Manually
Important – If you are looking for manual methods to delete Bitlord then you must know that these option sometimes can go wrong due to lack of technical skill. Hence, you need to be a computer geek and will also need previous malware removal skills in order to remove Bitlord virus from your system.
Steps To Remove Bitlord Manually
End Bitlord malicious process from Windows Task Manger
- Click Windows logo + R button together to open Run in your PC.
- Type taskmgr in Run and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select Bitlord related process and click End Process.
Uninstall Bitlord From Control Panel
From Windows XP Control Panel
- Go to Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Program option.
- Form the list of all installed application select and remove Bitlord and other malicious applications.
From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Click Start button to and select Control Panel option from Start menu.
- Go to Programs section and select Uninstall a program option.
- Now select Bitlord related application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program under the Program Category.
- Find out all application related with Bitlord and hit Uninstall tab.
From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start and select Settings option.
- Now Go to System Option.
- Now select Programs & Feature option.
- Select Bitlord and click on Uninstall tab.
Remove Bitlord From Browser Extension
Remove Extensions From Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the vertical three dots (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu.
- Click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose all malicious or unwanted extensions.
- Click on trash bin icon to remove all malicious extension created by Bitlord.
Remove Extensions From Mozilla Firefox
- Open browser and click on the gear (☰) icon from top right corner to open browser menu.
- Select Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select all malicious add-on related with Bitlord.
- Click the Remove button.
Remove Extensions From Internet Explorer
- Open browser tool by clicking on Setting Icon from the right-top corner of your browser.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find Bitlord related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Select More information button and click on Remove button.
Reset Microsoft Edge Homepage
Microsoft Edge does not have the extensions option. Therefore, you should to reset your browser homepage which has been modified by this very threat.
- Open Edge browser, Click on More (…) icon from top right corner and select Settings.
- Now click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Now click on <Add new> option.
- Select your favorite search engine and click Add as default button.
Delete harmful registry made by Bitlord Virus
- Press “Windows + R” button sententiously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by Bitlord virus.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Reset Web Borwser to Revert Settings Modified by Bitlord (Optional)
Reset Google Chrome
- Open browser in your PC.
- Click on menu button to open browser menu.
- Go to Settings and click Show advanced settings option.
- Press Reset settings to restore all modified browser settings.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Run Mozilla Firefox browser in your PC.
- Click on menu option and select Help icon.
- Here you will need to click on Troubleshooting Information option.
- Now click on Reset Firefox option.
- Click Reset Mozilla Firefox again to confirm.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- First of all run Internet Explorer browser and Click on Tools tab.
- Select Internet option from drop down list.
- Choose Advanced tab and click Reset button.
- Select Delete personal settings check box and click on Reset button.
- Now click on close button and restart your browser.
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser Setting
- Click on More (…) icon from the top right corner of your Edge browser
- Click on Settings option.
- Now click on View Advanced Settings option.
- In this step you will need to select Choose what to clear option.
- Now click in checkbox for the first three option and hit Clear tab.