Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY is a kind of very dangerous computer virus recognized as file encrypting ransomware. It has been programmed by vicious cyber crooks in order to force the users to pay money. It usually gets inside the targeted computer with spam emails and bundled with freeware third party application. Once activated, this critical ransomware virus will cause several critical damage in your system. It targets victims personal and important data in order extort money. Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY virus will quickly find and encrypt all your important files. It makes your data completely inaccessible and start blackmailing you to pay ransom. Well, if don’t want to lose your important data then you must remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY virus at the earliest from your system.
Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY demands the ransom money through a ransom note. It threatens the victims that all your importan files are encrypted and in order to decrypt your data you will need to use a unique decryption key. It ask you to pay $100US in exchange of the decryption key. What’s more, it also sets a deadline for payment. Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY warns the victims that if you don’t pay the money soon then it will delete all your important files permanently. However, the research report shows that even after payment hackers continues to assault victims in order to earn more. Moreover, users can also restore all their important files with using a powerful third party data recovery tool. Therefore, it is very important to remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY immediately from your Pc before it really delete all your files.
Remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY Completely
Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY is certainly the most troublesome threat which should be removed immediately from your PC. There are two possible ways to remove any malicious application from Windows PC one is manual removal and using SpyHunter Malware Scanner is another. Users should know that manual removal option is risky and quite complicated. Users with advanced technical skill are suggested to go for manual removal. In case if you are technically not very sound or a newbie users then you should better opt for another option and make use of SpyHunter in order to remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY virus easily and safely. Well, here in this particular removal guide you will get both the options for you choose the one that suits you the most.
Ways to Remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY Virus
Option A :- Remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY With SpyHunter (Easy & Safe for all users) Recommended
Option B :- Remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY Manually (Risky & Complicated) For Technical Geeks only
Option A:- Remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY With SpyHunter
If you want to remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY quickly and easily from your system then you should use SpyHunter in order to delete this threat automatically from your PC. SpyHunter is one of the best anti-malware application in market now. It is quick, effective and very easy to use. It is capable to detect and remove all kinds of critical threats easily. It supports all the versions of Windows OS. It provide a complete package of all necessary features which will provide complete protection to your PC. SpyHunter is such an advanced and powerful utility which can remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY virus completely from your system in just few easy steps. Additionally, in order to use this significant tool users does not needs any kind of technician skills.
Amazing Features Provides By SpyHunter
- Malware Protection – This feature will help the users to Detect as well as remove rootkits, which are used to stealth install rogue anti-virus application and other trojans.
- One-On-One Customer Support – Well, the Spyware Helpdesk feature is an interactive one-on-one customer support solution designed to handle any issues that SpyHunter is not able to automatically solve.
- System Guard – This feature will identify all new threats and stop any processes that attempt to secretly auto-start malware entries by exploiting the Windows registry.
- Latest Malware Definition Updates – Daily malware definition updates ensure complete protection for your system from the latest malware threats.
Steps to Remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY virus With SpyHunter
1 :- Click on bellow button to download SpyHunter in your PC.
2 :- Run SpyHunter-Installer.exe in your PC to install it in your system.
3 :- Now click on Start New Scan button to detect and all harmful threats in your PC.
4 :- Click Fix Threats to remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY with all other viruses completely.
Option B:- Remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY Manually
Important – If you are looking for manual methods to delete Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY then you must know that these option sometimes can go wrong due to lack of technical skill. Hence, you need to be a computer geek and will also need previous malware removal skills in order to remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY virus from your system.
Steps To Remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY Manually
End Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY malicious process from Windows Task Manger
- Click Windows logo + R button together to open Run in your PC.
- Type taskmgr in Run and click on OK button.
- Now go to Process tab in Task manager.
- Select Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY related process and click End Process.
Uninstall Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY From Control Panel
From Windows XP Control Panel
- Go to Start Menu and select Control Panel.
- Click on Add or Remove Program option.
- Form the list of all installed application select and remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY and other malicious applications.
From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Click Start button to and select Control Panel option from Start menu.
- Go to Programs section and select Uninstall a program option.
- Now select Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY related application and click Uninstall tab.
From Windows 8 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and select Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program under the Program Category.
- Find out all application related with Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY and hit Uninstall tab.
From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start and select Settings option.
- Now Go to System Option.
- Now select Programs & Feature option.
- Select Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY and click on Uninstall tab.
Remove Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY From Browser Extension
Remove Extensions From Google Chrome
- Open Chrome and click on the vertical three dots (⋮) icon to open Chrome menu.
- Click on the Tools option.
- Go to Extension and choose all malicious or unwanted extensions.
- Click on trash bin icon to remove all malicious extension created by Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY.
Remove Extensions From Mozilla Firefox
- Open browser and click on the gear (☰) icon from top right corner to open browser menu.
- Select Add-ons. The Add-ons Manager tab will open.
- In the Add-ons Manager tab, select the Extensions or Appearance panel.
- Select all malicious add-on related with Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY.
- Click the Remove button.
Remove Extensions From Internet Explorer
- Open browser tool by clicking on Setting Icon from the right-top corner of your browser.
- Click on Manage Add-ons option.
- Select Toolbars and Extensions tab.
- Find Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY related add-ons and Click Disable.
- Select More information button and click on Remove button.
Reset Microsoft Edge Homepage
Microsoft Edge does not have the extensions option. Therefore, you should to reset your browser homepage which has been modified by this very threat.
- Open Edge browser, Click on More (…) icon from top right corner and select Settings.
- Now click on View Advanced Settings option.
- Now click on <Add new> option.
- Select your favorite search engine and click Add as default button.
Delete harmful registry made by Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY Virus
- Press “Windows + R” button sententiously on your keyboard.
- Type “regedit” and click on OK button to open Registry Editor.
- Find and delete all malicious registry entries created by Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY virus.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msmpeng.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msseces.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings “WarnOnHTTPSToHTTPRedirect” = ’0′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\SystemRestore “DisableSR ” = ’1′
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Image File Execution Options\msascui.exe “Debugger” = ‘svchost.exe’
Reset Web Borwser to Revert Settings Modified by Win.Ransom.MONEROPAY (Optional)
Reset Google Chrome
- Open browser in your PC.
- Click on menu button to open browser menu.
- Go to Settings and click Show advanced settings option.
- Press Reset settings to restore all modified browser settings.
Reset Mozilla Firefox
- Run Mozilla Firefox browser in your PC.
- Click on menu option and select Help icon.
- Here you will need to click on Troubleshooting Information option.
- Now click on Reset Firefox option.
- Click Reset Mozilla Firefox again to confirm.
Reset Internet Explorer Setting
- First of all run Internet Explorer browser and Click on Tools tab.
- Select Internet option from drop down list.
- Choose Advanced tab and click Reset button.
- Select Delete personal settings check box and click on Reset button.
- Now click on close button and restart your browser.
Reset Microsoft Edge Browser Setting
- Click on More (…) icon from the top right corner of your Edge browser
- Click on Settings option.
- Now click on View Advanced Settings option.
- In this step you will need to select Choose what to clear option.
- Now click in checkbox for the first three option and hit Clear tab.